Sunday 1 February 2015

Bernie


I was playing around with adobe illustrator, decided to try to make a simple comic using some character templates. What happened is that I created a monster with similar features to Bernie from Sesame Street. Might do some more of these in the future, it was definitely quicker than my usual method but it just isn't the same as drawing by hand.


I missed out on hourly comic day, which was on the 1st February. I only discovered it late Saturday so I wasn't particularly prepared, plus I have a dissertation to write. Excuses excuses I know but I plan to do my own hourly comic day sometime soon, most likely after my dissertation deadline. I also want to do some 24 hour comics too and just do all of the comics because I need to do more comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment